Friday, July 01, 2005

Exciting News!

I went to the garden tonight and pulled weeds all around 7/9 pepper plants and watered. I didn't put more straw down around the pepper plants because it was impeding the weeding process and there is much more to weed over there next to the tomato plants.

The exciting news is that a big cucumber AND a big zucchini were ready to be picked today, as well as tons of the peas. Also I gave Sascha lettuce and in exchange for the gift, he said that he would help me pick vegetables that were ready next week.

There are weeds everywhere though and it's driving me bonkers! Maybe I can get Sascha to weed too in exchange for all of the lettuce we can't eat.

3 comments:

planbreaker said...

yay! i can't wait to come back and eat some vegetables!

hungrygirl's back to spell you for a couple of days, right?

TFGreen said...

jenny, is this garden driving you back to your ex-boyfriend?

Jenny said...

yes. it is. at least it's a different ex-boyfriend though.