Monday, May 16, 2005

Even More Water

How funny to see that last post. I also went out to water on Sunday afternoon. I don't think that the weeds are terrible yet, but we should get them soon. The tomatoes, peppers and herbs have all suffered in the bizarre weather. Looks like we might need to replace some. Th first plot is looking good, though. Several rows of baby plats are coming up. i recognized lots of greens and some onions. df will be watering today, and I will go again tomorrow. I will be available to plant/weed/water again next Tuesday, by which point I expect the Champaing climate to have completely changed character 3-4 more times.

1 comment:

hungrygirl said...

Well, let's eliminate "lack of water" from the list of garden problems. We are positvely spoiling our little baby plants.